Leidos is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, with HWIL experience who will be responsible for the design, development, integration, and test of signal processing algorithms for an HWIL environment.
- Lead the development of simulations and the implementation of algorithms in high-level languages including C++ and Java.
- Implementation of HWIL test configurations, which integrate signal-processing components with AF payload hardware systems for full system performance verification.
- Bachelor's degree or more in software engineering, computer engineering or electrical engineering combined with 6+ years of experience in Real-Time Systems and GPU Architectures.
- Experience on a development team using C/C++ and Java development language
- Familiarity with embedded systems, simulation and components
- Active Secret clearance is required for this role, therefore US Citizenship required
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Software version control tools such as GIT
- Atlassian tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Continuous integration environment tools including Jenkins
- Develop and analyze digital signal processing algorithms and architectures to meet mission requirements
- Design experience with Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience with Linux software tools
- Experience in AF-platform payload operation
- Ability to develop Software and system performance requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.