Leidos is seeking a Senior AI Autonomy Developer to support our collaborative autonomy initiatives in Dayton, Ohio.
The Senior AI Autonomy Developer will create autonomous, heuristic and regression data mining solutions for real-time system control and multi-dimensional path estimation. Other tasks include implementing physical model based “digital twins” of real-world analogs, interfacing with system object model and developing interfaces for electro-mechanical control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of related experience
- Experience with autonomous systems, machine learning, and mechanical-electrical control
- Strong programming skills in Java and C++
- Experience with classic ML and deep learning methods
- Experience with Tensorflow or other deep learning framework
- Experience with reinforcement learning, route finding and search algorithms
- Experience with data mining methodologies & statistical methods
- Experience with modeling and algorithm development
- Fundamentals of building energy and/or electro-mechanical systems
- Experience with autonomous systems
- Experience with Swift (even better, Swift for Tensorflow)
- Secret clearance is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.