Leidos has an opening for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Information Security System Officer (ISSO) to support an Air Force program in Dayton, Ohio. The ISSM will provide experienced and qualified personnel to perform Cybersecurity support services to assist the unit Information System Security Officers (ISSO) in maintaining an effective cybersecurity program that supports missions and adequately protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AF IC information resources.
- Develop local unit Cybersecurity programs and security plan IAW ACC, AF, IC, and DOD guidance.
- Gather data, analyze compliance and report results on the condition and progress of local unit Cybersecurity programs, security plans, plan of action and milestones (POA&M) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) workflow tools data, patch management, information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA), DoD 8570.01M certifications, and Federal Information System Modernization Act (FISMA) compliance requirements, and Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) to unit leadership and HHQs as directed.
- Interact with local units and HHQ IISMs to provide Cybersecurity assessments, courses of action, and solutions to commanders on how to improve their Cybersecurity programs.
- Develop and provide on-the-job work center training to Government civilian, contractor, and military personnel on various IT security tools, policies and procedures required to protect resources and meet standards.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of related experience. (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- Requires DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, 24 Jan 12 certification for IAM Level II (minimum 5 years of experience).
- Four (4) years of experience as ISSM/ISSO, working Assessment and Authorization documents, assessments and Cybersecurity program tasks.
- Two (2) years of experience with AF and IC plans and policies.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.