Leidos is seeking a Project Coordinator for our collaborative autonomy portfolio of programs. As the Project Coordinator, you will work with Program Managers (PMs) and Business Area Manager (BAM) on proposals and various R&D projects/contracts. The Project Coordinator provides day-to-day operational assistance, as well as guidance to program and subcontracting staff. May manage subcontractors in addition to the full-time workforce. Responsible for status reports, program reviews, budgeting support, schedule creation and oversight, and other routine communications related to program performance. Collaborates with functional staff to address corporate initiatives and requirements. Working closely with the PM, responsible for ensuring delivery of all contract products and services with the goals of growing their project portfolio with the existing customer bases.
- Help PMs and BAM develop proposed spend plans and budgets as well as project finance analysis.
- Help PMs and BAM with schedule management
- Provide subcontract oversight both during proposals and during project execution.
- Follow defined processes for reporting project performance to ensure quality standards are met
- Help PMs prepare monthly project management reports and support CDRL development/delivery
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with around 4 years of experience, or a Master’s Degree with around 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent at MS Project and MS Excel
- Highly proficient with MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of AF/DoD contracting
- Familiarity with subcontracting
- Understanding of what FAR/DFARS is and how it applies to government contracting
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Ability to work well either as a team or as an individual
- PMP Cert (or equivalent)
- Experience with Leidos PM process (Fusion, pricing, procurement, etc)
- Prior involvement with AF R&D or development projects
External Referral Bonus:-
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.