Supervises inbound contact center team of 15-20 direct reports depending on season. Team is responsible for responding to inbound consumer contacts regarding identity theft, consumer fraud, and online technical support.
Supervisor provides daily/weekly coaching/feedback regarding quality standards such as, but not limited to: best practices, customer service, professionalism, accuracy of education, content knowledge, data entry, etc. Supervisor manages team productivity using metrics such as, but not limited to: average call handling time (AHT), after call work (ACW), adherence, utilization, dependability, and overall efficiency. Supervisor is also responsible for analyzing team data, preparing team reports, coordinating subordinate training, conducting mid-year and end of year performance assessments, delegating daily work assignments, managing morale, providing recognition, and administering disciplinary action.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of experience with FTC SNS CRC
- Firm grasp of FTC content, processes, and procedures
- Candidate must have demonstrated high level of performance in call management, data entry, and quality of service.
- History of disciplinary action will be taken into consideration prior to selection decision.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience may be required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of contact center solutions/services. (WFM, QA monitoring software, call center analytics tools, etc.)
- Ability to coach, train, motivate employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant. In Lieu of a degree 9+ years of experience may be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.