Leidos is seeking a C-130 Propulsion Technician with knowledge of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) C-130 engines and propulsion systems. The C-130 Propulsion Technician will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a US Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
- Maintenance, Organization & Intermediate level inspections and servicing for C-130 Propulsion system.
- Troubleshooting of discrepancies and Propulsion unit changes.
- Training of air force personal.
- Tracking and maintaining C-130 Propulsion system anomalies on GOLDesp.
- Evaluate analytical possibilities and devises methods for solutions of 54H60 and T56/D22A and gas turbine engines.
- Review test performed to verify conformance to specification requirement.
- Assists the RSAF in the analysis and solution of problems related to aircraft gas turbine engines performance, troubleshooting and installation.
- BA/BS and ten (10) years of directly related experience OR fifteen (15) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
- Propulsion Specialized Certificate or equivalent
- Specialty: Propulsion Specialist
- 54H60 and T56/D22A Propulsion Maintenance experience of a minimum of five (5) years.
- Efficiency in inspection and maintenance service of 54H60 and T56/D22A.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in C-130 aircraft documentation & manuals.
- Knowledgeable in all C-130 aircraft models.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.