Leidos is looking for an eDiscovery Data Specialist in Washington, D.C.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support a government contracting team providing litigation support services, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data processing, loading, workspace field and support
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow team and client to meet client needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting Leidos team leaders to provide stellar customer service.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
What You'll Do Day to Day:
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting all government clients with litigation support needs
- Creating Relativity workspaces, indices, layouts, fields, views
- Processing data, loading data, exporting/producing data
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including general database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions.
- Leverage Relativity expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices.
- Draft internal and external documentation, including standard protocols, policies, and lessons learned in order to improve efficiency, standardize processes and enhance overall user experience.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's (or equivalent) and a minimum of 4 years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Must possess 1+ years hands on Administrative work in Relativity
- Must possess 1+ year with data processing using IPro, Relativity, LAW or NUIX
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday – Friday, 8hours per day, 10am-7pm or 10:30-7pm
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Database Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.