The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a Signals Intelligence Development (SIGDEV) Analyst to conduct SIGINT development, collection, analysis, and reporting at a location in the National Capital Region. The SIGDEV Analyst will collaborate with counterparts in the intelligence community (IC) to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to develop insights and reporting on targets of interest. This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of information systems.
- Perform Network Analysis to develop data sources.
- Utilize linguistic skills to characterize, analyze and analyze digital networks.
- Utilize target development databases, analyze social and telecommunications networks and exploit high priority targets.
- Perform sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent military training and 2-4 years of experience working within the intelligence community (IC).
- Expertise with SIGINT development, analysis, and reporting.
- Knowledge of IC analytic tools and databases.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Ability to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Understanding of Telecommunications and ISP networks.
- DNI/DNR analysis experience
- Metadata Analysis
- Experience as a DNI Analyst and Serialized SIGINT Reporter.
- SIGINT Target Digital Network Analyst (TDNA) experience
- Target Analyst Reporter (TAR)
- Experience with Network Topologies
- Russian language skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.