The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a Technical Operations Officer to support an exciting SIGINT program in the National Capital Region. The position involves providing guidance and support to complex technical projects and requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
- Analyze complex mission requirements and develop technical/operational solutions and plans.
- Provide guidance and support to analysts as well as field-based personnel.
- Consult, coordinate, and communicate with management, customers, and customer elements to recommend viable solutions to highly complex technical problems.
- Support highly complex technical work.
- Apply hands-on technical skills.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S) degree in scientific/technical discipline or equivalent technical experience and 12-15 years of intelligence community experience or M.S. with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive overseas field operations experience.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- M.S. or Phd in scientific/technical discipline.
- Expertise in any of the following areas: telecommunications, skilled trades (electronics, electrician, HVAC), SCADA, geographic information systems (GIS), AutoCAD/computer-aided design, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering.
- Foreign language fluency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.