INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander and Foundry Site Director responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises.
- Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multi-functional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs. Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives
- Travel as needed not to exceed 40%
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) OR Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of)
- At least 2 iterations in a Combat Training Center (CTC) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.