The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a SIGINT Instructor/Trainer at Fort Meade, Maryland
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Provide SIGINT training and operations support mission as course-ware development, instruction/training, mentoring the development and revision of SIGINT TSPs, exercise scenario development, and collective training OC/T(s). Integrate multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings. Deliver training through a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites) video-teleconferences, virtual and computer-based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective training active learning environments. Travel may be required, but will not exceed 40%.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree
- A minimum of 8 years as an Army MOS 35P or 35N or other service equivalent
- Current TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance. Will need to obtain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
- Current Oversight training (VUport classes OVSC1000, 1100, and 1800), Intelligence Oversight Officer training, (VUport training TOOL1200 and OVSC 2201), Trusted Agent Training (Receive training and certification from a current Trusted Agent), and Unit Auditor Training (VUport training OVSC3101)
- Working knowledge of the SIGINT Enterprise and NSA
- Experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training (IEWTPT), Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army joint Training Centers (JMRC, JRTC, or NTC)
- Recent experience in a deployed environment
- Former experience instructing a military audience
- Proficiency in course or curriculum development
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates to operate on NSAnet databases
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.