INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community at Fort Irwin, CA .
Provides problem solving by producing analysis and decision support products to underpin critical intelligence decisions by leaders and managers across all levels within FORSCOM MI formations. Assists in building recommendations for potential solutions for complex strategic, operational, tactical, and intelligence business issues. Introduces quantitative and qualitative analysis to the military’s decision making process by developing and applying probability models, statistical inference, simulations, optimizations, and intelligence models. Serves as the FORSCOM organic asset in data science, data analytics, data visualization, and other big data specialties in support of the FORSCOM G2. May require travel not to exceed 40%.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science related fields
- Minimum of 10 years of operational intelligence experience
- Active TS / SCI clearance
- Subject matter expert (SME) experience in a single intelligence discipline of All-Source, CI, HUMINT or SIGINT
- Experience with Intel Architecture at Echelon Above Corps (EAC), ASCC G2, MIB (T), E-MIB, or equivalent
- Exercise Planning experience with Army, Joint Staff or Combatant Command, or Army Corps level execution
- Operational experience at the ASCC or MIB (T) or E-MIB level
- Experience working at the Corps-level or above Intelligence Staff, including Army Service Component Command (ASCC) or Army Combatant Command (ACOM)
- Background in the following management functions: Acquisition, Distribution, Development, Structure, Deployment, Compensation, Sustainment, and Transition
- Experience in All-Source Analysis at the Theater or Corps ACE
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in programming languages to include R or SQL
- Demonstrated proficiency in data mining, cleaning, analysis, modeling and reporting
- Experience with SAS, Python, ArcGIS, Palantir, Stata or Tableau
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.