The Logistics Lead has five plus years’ relevant experience with concealments and equipment management. Must be able to directly, and indirectly, manage personnel involved in Issuance, T&I, Manufacturing and Logistics. Experience is preferred in working with Logistics, Engineering and Management personnel as well as field personnel. Ensuring detailed equipment records are maintained is essential.
- Manage personnel responsible for the passive CD inventory maintenance
- Generate and provide to customer management weekly team reporting
- Lead team in identifying and defining appropriate concealment technology
- Lead team in reviewing new mechanical equipment received from contractors and provide feedback on construction methods and quality
- Communicate regularly with team members, logistics, management, field stations and tech bases regarding compliance with regulations for operational equipment
- Fulfill Responsible Officer functions. Ensure loaning equipment via customer systems and issuing equipment are performed promptly and within guidelines
- Ensure the team generates issuance cables as required and in proper formats
- Lead team in troubleshooting mechanical equipment problems and providing recommendations to customer management regarding solutions
- Lead the research into concealment equipment anomalies
- Ensure all equipment documentation required by regulations is complete and accurate
- Lead the database administrator for the de-confliction application and ensure all discrepancies and required changes are documented properly
- 1 year customer experience
- requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience with concealments and equipment management
- Demonstrate strong written/verbal communications, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills including willingness and ability to document and share information.
- Able to work well as a team leader, in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
• 1 year experience with the customer’s passive CD database
• 1 year experience with the use of online websites/applications
• 1 year experience operating x-ray equipment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.