The Defense group of Leidos has a Quality Control Manager opening to be based in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Quality Control Manager will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, Problem and Change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Program Manager with regular interaction with Government POCs.
- Establish quality metrics and SLA baseline
- Establish and maintain project quality assurance and control plans
- Establish and maintain a system for technical baseline quality management
- Integrate SLA Management and report for all tasks and activities
- Audit against the QA program and develop and implement a plan for Continuous Process Improvement
- Conduct formal and informal reviews and audits throughout the contract
- Support managers in the development of program review materials
- Review CDRLs and product deliverables for compliance and quality
- Manage Product Quality Deficiency Reports
- Monitor Customer Complaints
- Maintain the Analysis and Corrective Action System database
- Participate in program reviews and document and monitor corrective action
- Translate and report program metrics to corporate quality management systems
- BS degree and 2 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)
- ISO 9001 or AS9100 trained
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in associated field
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I certification
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Familiarization of DOD regulations and directives
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.