Leidos is seeking Systems Administrators with TS/SCI clearances and polygraphs to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area. Systems Administrators are responsible for installing, configuring, administering, supporting, and maintaining customer IT systems. Some positions offer shift work with day/night schedules.
- Server & system administration and operations.
- Undertake efforts to improve performance, implement critical patches or updates, and other routine system administration tasks.
- Provide direct support to other Server infrastructure teams and cross train to alleviate single points of
- failure and meet ongoing responsibilities.
- Investigate, evaluate, and recommend viable hardware and software solutions as appropriate; identify
- efficiency opportunities.
- Interpret and implement system standards, processes, and security specifications to maintain
- organizational IT standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Positions are available at all skill levels.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA Network+ Expertise with: IBM Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino, Sametime. · Domino/Lotus Notes Server Administration · MS Server Administration · MS Server 2008/2012 · VMWare · Amazon Web Services (AWS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:24/7 12 Hour Shift Pattern
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.