The selected candidate will lead the CATALYST and OSC3 II teams, working directly with program staff, Leidos line management, Leidos functional support personnel, and Customer Mission personnel. The selected candidate will also support Leidos MSO business development, including but not limited to the capture of future OLA Task Orders and participation on proposal teams as needed.
CATALYST provides services to build prototypes of new AWS cloud-based technical capabilities, and bring those capabilities through the full software development lifecycle including agile development, system test, and transition to operations (SecDevOps). This includes all services required to support application development, systems engineering, cloud services, COTS integration, and ongoing operations and maintenance. This PM position is 0.5 FTE and requires a person that can provide leadership and strategic direction to a high-performing, senior technical team, be innovative and proactive, and interact successfully with the Customer at multiple levels. The PM is responsible for weekly status reports, monthly MCSRs and invoicing, subcontractor management, oversight of multiple agile scrum teams operating on 3-week sprint cycles, and fostering good relationships with other contractor teams in the space.
OSC3 II provides customer support services, serving as the ‘front door’ for the Customer’s customers. This includes answering inquiries from users across the IC that come in via phone and email, following SOPs to take appropriate action and/or escalate the request. This position is ~0.1 FTE and requires a person who can provide general oversight to 4 experienced customer support representatives, help to connect them to Leidos, interact with the COTR as needed, and handle weekly status reporting and monthly MCSRs and invoicing.
- Provide oversight and strategic direction to the CATALYST software development team on the development and testing of new AWS features/capabilities, and in the performance of O&M for production AWS applications
- Provide oversight and guidance to the OSC3 II customer support team
- Interact frequently and effectively with team members, management, support functions (subcontracts, contracts, project control and security), and Customers
- Adapt to changing work requirements with multiple tasks and priorities; be flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Active clearance with the US Government sponsor (TS/SCI with Poly)
- BA/BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Familiarity with application development and O&M using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effectively leverages the experience of and working successfully with other subject matter experts from across the company
- Knowledge of industry practices, and the ability to apply advanced principles and concepts; the ability to push the boundary technically, bringing innovation and thought leadership
- Experience working closely with subcontractors and subcontractor management
- Experience managing program financials and adhering to cost and schedule constraints
- Able to communicate technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing FFP programs
- Experience as a PM or DPM on a program
- Experience supporting capture and proposal teams
- Experience in customer service/customer support
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services/products such as Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon ECS for Kubernetes (Amazon EKS), OpenShift, and serverless computing similar to AWS Lambda
- Familiarity with SecDevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, system monitoring services (e.g., AWS CloudWatch, Splunk), and visualization applications (e.g., Tableau, AWS QuickSight)
- AWS certification
- Experience working within the Open Source Enterprise (OSE)
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.