Leidos Corporate IT Group is looking for a Senior Information Technology (IT) Audit Analyst. The IT Audit Analyst will coordinate SOX audit findings, schedules and other audit and process related activities in the IT Group.
- Manage IT audits and compliance related filings; including communication of audit compliance standing and potential business risks to leadership.
- Assist in preparing responses to regulatory inquiries and examination findings requiring ‘translation’ of technical terminology.
- Drive internal and outsourced control of IT Systems’ self-assessment activities, including the evaluation IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization, the review of SOD RACIs, system narratives, testing procedures, sample selection, work papers, test results and conclusions and interim status reports.
- Guide the development of appropriate IT Systems’ action plans, and coordinate with Third Party service provider and internal resources to execute on those action plans to improve efficiencies in operations.
- Maintain Exceptions and Deficiency tracker, develop and provide monthly status with metrics to Executive Management and Process Owners.
- Monitor Corrective Action Plans to ensure they are being implemented and closed per remediation schedule.
- Coordinate discussions between Internal/External Auditors and IT staff to address audit questions/exceptions as they arise.
- Assess authority and responsibilities for operating activities are assigned properly.
- Perform compliance assessments of projects within CIO in accordance with established Project Execution Framework.
- Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 years of experience in Information Technology. Additional years of relevant experience and/or certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree
- At least 4 years of experience in IT Audit role
- Ability to audit operational and technology processes and controls to assist with SOX compliance and risk mitigations.
- Experience with external auditors to include SOX and DCAA Design of SOX controls
- IT Audit Policy and Process experience
- Knowledge of information technology/system controls and system development life cycle
- Knowledge of NIST/HIPPA/DFARS and COSO/COBIT guidelines.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in and lead a team
- Ability to communicate with peers, management, and external personnel
- Sound independent judgement
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL/ISO models and COSO/COBIT framework
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.