Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Operations has an opening for a Program Analyst, Expert to support our IOSS contract on-site at the Austin Information Technology Center. Must have expert experience with Tableau.
Expert Program Analyst must have knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations. An Expert Program Analyst must have the skill set of a senior PA but also be able to create new methods of gathering and analyzing source data to evaluate program effectiveness and analyze business processes.
The Contractor shall perform the following tasks, which may require the use of GFE (Government Furnished Equipment).
- Utilize documentation tools such as; Microsoft Word, Visio, MS Project, Microsoft SharePoint and templates to support project documentations.
- Update or create project documents including project installation, modification, administration support guide, version description, interface requirements/guide, physical and logical layer diagrams and other necessary project documentation.
- Develop, deliver and maintain technical documentation in written and/or electronic format to include but not limited to SOPs, installation guides, process flows, illustrations, diagrams, and reports.
- Maintain the contents of the SharePoint site of the assigned unit to include publish meeting agendas and notes, key schedules and other document repositories as assigned.
- Create and potentially deliver presentations with charts and illustrations for management and clients.
- Leverage best practices for design of user interfaces and experience.
- Write reports detailing suggested changes and improvements for new and existing applications.
- Manage, maintain and support Tableau server, desktop and web applications.
- Installing patches and upgrades
- Creating and modifying Tableau Workbooks and charts
- Granting and revoking access to Tableau
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline, plus 15 years’ experience. 10 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- US Citizenship required (federal contract requirement)
- Technical communication
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of implied tasks and interdependencies
- Integration of complex data into consistent, organized data sets using standard office software
- Working knowledge of SQL
- PMP Certification
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Expert in SQL
- Database experience
- Expert in Tableau software
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.