The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Security Manager in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The Cyber Security Manager will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, problem and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. The Cyber Security Manager will provide supervision over implementing Leidos tools to include: IonIA for cyber threat mitigation; RAPMAP for creating and maintaining artifacts required to demonstrate compliance; and Proven Analytic-Centric Kill Chain Implementation and Transformation (PACKIT) to obtain steps that an adversary must go through to achieve their goal.
This position will report directly to the Deputy Program Manager/Operations Manager, with regular interaction with the Program Manager and government POC.
- Direct development and implement plans and goals with the ISSM and ISSO.
- Work with the ISSM to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple ISSOs to ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Foster and maintain a positive cybersecurity culture that embraces proactive communication and security with employees, subcontractors, and Government stakeholders.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the cybersecurity mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Coordinate with Change and Control Boards to implement cyber security practices and tools.
- Oversee management of Authorization and Assessment processes for multiple authorities to operate across multiple sites.
- evaluate changes or additions to the IS within the facility, work with the ISSM to determine security relevance, and make recommendations for approval or denial.
- Support cyber security exercises and scenarios.
- Ensure cyber security of all hardware and software components.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have CISSP/CISM or equivalent.
- DoD 8570 IAT III or equivalent.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Experience with cybersecurity threat mitigation tools and compliance.
- Ability to work directly with ISSM and ISSO in the development of the cybersecurtiy program.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- Proven flexibility to meet mission requirements.
- Experience working with senior managers.
- Experience working in combatant command cyber environments.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.