The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a HUMINT Instructor/Exercise Scenario Developer at Camp Bullis, TX
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity via Commander Input. This will include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT soured role-playing, when applicable. Develop HUMINT instruction and scenario environment centered on all policies, procedures, and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT Operations Conduct all instruction, where possible, using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS-A furnished by the Government.
- Minimum of 8 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M
- Minimum of 2 years duty as a HUMINT instructor
- Ability to realistically role-play as both a source and a walk-in
- At least one year of experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the training Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training (SIGINT/EW), Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2-3, or FTC graduate
- Working knowledge of the HUMINT Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as a military intelligence Soldier
- Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army Joint Training Centers
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.