Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Test Engineer to support the NISC III contract in Oklahoma City, OK.
Primary Responsibilities below:
- Provide support for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Integrated Airman Certification and Rating Application (IACRA) application to include testing (regression and functional) and documentation that adheres to FAA security policies.
- Provide support for the Development, Training, Pre-Prod, and Production server application environments.
- Collaborate with the FAA customer and FAA Registry teams to develop the scope of every release.
- Assist with Functional Requirement Documentation, Test Cases, and the Requirements Traceability Matrix for every release where new requirements are introduced.
- Support the IACRA application testing, bug identification, and version release File Transfer Protocol package.
- Provide support for the design and development of the IACRA Administrator tool.
- Support system reviews, user satisfaction surveys and process verifications and validation reviews.
Has the ability to Telework periodically with manager approval.
- Bachelor’s degree (work experience in lieu of degree accepted).
- 2 years’ work experience as a Test Engineer or similar service desk function.
- Bachelor’s degree waived if applicant has a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting the IACRA application.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Project, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of JIRA.
- Working knowledge of Remedy, including multiple tier escalation.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.