Leidos is seeking a Recruiter to join our Corporate Talent Acquisition team supporting Indirect requisitions and functional roles throughout the organization. This role will also provide support to our Leidos Innovations Center as needed.
· Partner with Corporate Functional Departments and Leidos Innovations Center (LInC) teams to develop and execute staffing strategies to fill critical needs across the organization
· Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business
· Source and recruit professional level candidates within Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Legal and through the Groups
· Manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition setup and posting through sourcing and offer acceptance
· Adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements utilizing Taleo, Workday and internal system
· Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent
· Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and departments in various locations across the US
· Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff
· Participate in frequent brain-storming sessions re: cool hiring events and innovative recruitment campaigns to ensure that candidates understand exactly what the Leidos brand (big company, small company feel) is all about
· Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience (additional experience, education or training will be considered in lieu of degree)
• Prior experience with Recruiting, Human Resources or Talent Acquisition in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and maintain a high level of attention to detail
• Competent, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Prior recruiting experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
• Prior experience supporting functional corporate level positions
• Experience working with Workday
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.