Leidos is currently seeking a Network Technical Lead to support a large healthcare contract in Windsor Mill, MD.
The successful candidate will serve as a Network Technical lead responsible for providing network support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Candidate must be highly motivated, able to work in a collaborative team environment, and independently. Do you have
- Experience configuring/administrating various network technologies including: Cisco ACI, Cisco Prime, Tetration, Cisco OTV, VMware NSX, and Route 53
- Develop and maintain configurations plans for Cisco ACI design, planning, implementation, and testing, based on a multi datacenter configurations.
- Manage and maintain WAN connections between multiple remote offices, Cloud presence (AWS, Azure), and several primary datacenters managed by several different contractors.
- Experience with Cisco OTV for cross datacenter connectivity.
- Assist with design, implementation and testing of Cisco Tetration and Cisco Prime platforms
- Plan how applications can utilize software defined networks, including ACI contracts to eliminate the need for physical firewalls.
- Migration of 3 zone architecture into a more robust application centric model based on Cisco ACI and VMware NSX.
- Ability to utilize network overlay technology for integration with AWS and Route 53.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining boundary security solutions and exposure to enterprise network architecture.
- Experience analyzing network traffic, using a variety of network tools to assess security-related events to assist in rapid identification and isolation of issues during incidents and outages.
- Migration of datacenters from IPv4 to IPv6
- Develop and design how virtual/physical firewalls are deployed including Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, and Juniper while being managed with FireMon.
- Integration concepts of InfoBlox into a multi grid enterprise solution across multiple datacenters.
- Strong troubleshooting skills specific to network security and ability to effectively work in cross functional teams as needed to resolve issues
- Must have the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Master degree with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
- Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
- Impacts functional strategy by developing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans that position Leidos competitively in the marketplace.
- Serves as a technical lead on large, complex projects.
- Mentors and coaches other technical staff.
- Resolves highly complex and multi-dimensional problems requiring consideration of variables that impact multiple aspects of the project/program.
- Leads the development of highly innovative products/solutions, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with other experts in the field.
- Requires highest knowledge and mastery of highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts.
- Viewed as a subject matter expert and within the field by peers within and outside the organization.
- Prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions and diagrams using Visio.
Industry Security Certifications (Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA, AWS, CISSP, GIAC, or other security certifications)
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.