The careC2 Leidos Health business is seeking a Customer Success Director in Charlotte, North Carolina, to lead the organization’s growth with commercial health organizations. In March, careC2 is expanding its new office in Toringdon office park in the prestigious Ballantyne area of Charlotte. The Customer Success Director will work alongside the senior executives of the business to develop and implement a customer success strategy designed to delight the careC2 customers. The Customer Success manager will have an in-depth knowledge of our customers, proficiency in the careC2 applications and extensive domain expertise in commercial health. The Customer Success Director develops a high-performing team, implements an agile project management approach to customer delivery and drives customer retention and growth. The Customer Success team provides project management, implementation, training and ongoing support to the careC2 customers. The Customer Success team owns the complete customer lifecycle of onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Drive revenue growth through client satisfaction, usage and retention
- Increase product adoption and engagement
- Participate in continual feedback loops between sales and product/engineering teams as an advocate for the customer
- Oversee the start up of new customers for successful implementations
- Engage with the customers to identify new product offerings to meet client needs and coordinate with the sales team
- Establish a communication plan and a regular business rhythm for client communication
- Conduct frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, understand usage and reinforce the return on investment receiving from the careC2 applications
- Conduct regular In Process Reviews with customer success managers and the product/engineering team and a monthly review with senior management
- Funnel competitive intel to the marketing, sales and product/engineering teams
- Work in a team environment with senior executives, the sales team and the product/engineering team to ensure customer success
- Coordinate and collaborate with other organizations in the Leidos enterprise to support opportunities
- Provide weekly reporting on customers, participate in weekly sales meeting and lead a weekly customer success team meeting
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant software delivery in the commercial health market
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
- Knowledge and understanding of the software as a service/subscription-based software and cloud architecture, gained from prior industry experience, managing successful installations and/or serving as a sales lead
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business/marketing, engineering or computer science) and 12-15 years of related experience or master’s degree with 10-13 years of experience
- Strong verbal communication skills and prior experience briefing executives
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and willingness to learn, adapt and lead change
- Willingness to travel to other U.S. cities to support customer visits. Estimated up to 50% annually as required.
- Previous Customer Success (or strategic customer service) experience in SaaS based company
- Experience in the commercial health industry
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health IT Consultant Comm
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.