The careC2 Leidos Health business is seeking an Account Executive in Charlotte, North Carolina, to support the pursuit of opportunities across the commercial health organizations. In March, careC2 is expanding its new office in Toringdon office park in the prestigious Ballantyne area of Charlotte. We are looking for a proven sales hunter and closer who can generate a large pipeline of business within a short period of time, manage the entire sales cycle to a successful close and nurture accounts through our land and expand sales strategy.
- Generate new business opportunities through support of our senior account managers, networking and call planning
- Sell technical, complex software to senior executives (CEO, CFO, CMO, Chief Strategy Officer) at commercial health organization – both insurers and providers
- Develop and conduct tailored presentations for careC2 prospective customers
- Perform follow up actions with customers to include answering questions and providing additional material
- Prepare term sheets and price proposals and negotiate contracts
- Generate leads through conferences and tradeshows, reflecting careC2 brand messaging
- Funneling competitive intel to the marketing, sales and product/engineering teams
- Use Salesforce to track opportunity through sales cycle, document meeting notes and forecast
- Work in a team environment with senior executives and sales team to develop successful market strategies, strategic partnerships and competitive analysis
- Coordinate and collaborate with other organizations in the Leidos enterprise to support pull-through opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business/marketing, engineering or computer science) and a minimum of four years of related sales experience or master’s degree with two years of sales experience
- 3+ years in sales support, inside sales, or related experience with front-line client facing experience preferred with a focus on client retention through account management
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant sales activities, including executing customer call plans
- Demonstrated successful experience selling technology, meeting and exceeding annual quota
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and relationship building skills and prior experience briefing executives
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Willingness to travel to other U.S. cities to support customer visits. Estimated up to 50% annually as required.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare industry
- Industry network of contacts in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the software as a service/subscription-based software and cloud architecture
- Familiarity with Miller Heiman Strategic and Conceptual Selling and Salesforce
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.