Leidos is dedicated to making the world a safer place. This starts with helping our customers in the Defense Industry achieve their critical missions. From our airborne work with sensors alerting warfighters to what's over the next hill, to our autonomous maritime platforms protecting sea lanes and shores; our dedicated Defense Group employees are solving critical challenges across the globe.
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Physical Configuration Database Administrator supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Physical Configuration Database Administrator for the PSS-T Program is responsible for building and managing configuration trees for 23 active PSS-T systems in the customer provided database. The configuration manager will work closely with site operations and maintenance personnel to ensure the physical configuration records for each system are accurate in the database within the property and configuration modules. Accurate configuration record keeping is a critical element of success for sustainment as it is the gateway to adequate sparing, maintenance preparation, and capabilities analysis.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with site leads or their designees to document physical configuration for each site accurately in a configuration tree within the RepairData database.
- Work with site leads, their designees, and the property management team to ensure the physical configuration tree matches the property management database list for active equipment, and the daily status reports which reflect current sensor configuration at each site.
- Develop user training for physical configuration module within RepairData
- Train site leads and their designees (remotely through zoom) on how to use the configuration tree to track physical configuration changes.
- Work jointly with Maintenance LNO to ensure maintenance module training coincides with managing accurate physical configurations for each site.
- Work with sites to update physical configuration documentation and database entries for each ECP or capabilities swap.
- Monitor site compliance and accurate physical configuration records.
- Develop all physical configuration reports and provide to the configuration management team for their monthly deliverables.
- Track and document progress on the implementation of the configuration tree module for customer reports and IPT meetings.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of database management, logistics, or configuration management experience.
- Property Management database proficiency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Prior experience working for the DoD as a configuration manager
- Experience using RepairData
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.