WHY LEIDOS? At Leidos we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape, impacting the world.
Leidos is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our community. One of the many reasons why we were named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies and top places to work.
The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking an experienced Full Stack Web Developer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++ and Java, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for web design, development, integration, and testing within an existing software processing architecture. The candidate will implement web changes to develop new capabilities, enhance existing capabilities, and resolve issues with existing capabilities. The CEGS system is evolving with an increasing web presence and needs an experienced web developer to enhance existing, basic web tools into more mature, scalable solutions. The candidate will have the opportunity to direct the future of the system’s web presence. Web development will be performed in a software development environment that is based on agile methodologies, so the ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with continuous integration models, unit test development, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Evolve existing web tools into more mature and robust solutions
- Provide web design services for software developers to tailor tool content and functionality to end-user needs
- Support system users with access needs, problems, and other various requests Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool
- Develop software in a Linux environment (currently RedHat / CentOS)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and at least 2 years of experience in web design and development
- Working knowledge of full-stack web development
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar database server
- Working knowledge of HTTP
- Must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience with Node.js and Vue.js
- Working knowledge of Perl and/or Python
- Expertise in PostgreSQL or similar database server
- Experience with maintaining Apache HTTPD servers
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.