The Leidos/NISC III program has an opening for a Program Analyst in Washington, DC.
This program analyst position will support the Real Estate, Information Technology, Engineering, and Support Services (RITES) team on the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC) with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The program analyst will primarily handle all programmatic and operational tasks supporting the Task Order Managers and 120+ team members.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees at the contract and team levels
- Communicating key information to all team members and managers through formal emails and verbal interactions
- Creating and maintaining employee and project documentation trackers
- Creating quick reference guides and work instructions to address employee questions
- Submitting employee IT requests (e.g. hardware, software, employee issues) to the customers and communicating progress of the requests to the team members
- Requesting and submitting monthly status reports in accordance with contractual requirements
- Planning and executing successful team motivational events and giveaways
- Utilizing and learning technology systems to create and manipulate various internal reports
- Maintain RITES Team SharePoint site, which includes charging documentation and mandatory training certifications
- Representing the RITES team during contract-wide meetings and reporting updates to the team, including open requisition statuses
- Communicating with Leidos resources to actively engage employees with corporate opportunities, such as Employee Resource Groups and volunteer activities
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly effective at accomplishing the above tasks while also implementing creative solutions to unexpected situations that may arise. This candidate must be highly proficient at managing multiple tasks at once and communicating progress to achieve expected deadlines. Additionally, this candidate will have a keen sense for process improvements and act as a self-starter to implement these changes. Maintaining active communication with team members to efficiently accomplish tasks and receiving real-time feedback to implement effectively are vital to this role; therefore, strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. A successful program analyst will actively build professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- College degree required
- 1plus years of experience working in a professional office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience working within KSN(SharePoint) sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organization skills to prioritize, follow up, deliver, and communicate status of assigned actions
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex procedural problems, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Independent worker; able to deliver products with minimal or no supervision
- Must obtain a Public Trust clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.