Leidos is seeking Telecommunications Engineers with TS/SCI clearances and polygraphs to support an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area. The individual will be responsible for tasks related to voice and video telecommunications, including video teleconference (VTC) systems.
- Provide audio and video engineering support as part of the design, installation, and preventative maintenance of VTC systems and related multi-media equipment.
- Provide user-level support such as troubleshooting, system modifications, training end users, and
- working with outside vendors.
- Structural mounting of equipment to ceilings and walls. Configuring video conferencing solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Avaya Certified Solutions Specialist (ACSS)
- Avaya Certified Integration Specialist (ACIS)
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist Extron Audio/Video Engineer
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.