More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking Project Coordinator with the proven ability to support multi-disciplinary projects and proposals within a geographically dispersed, highly-matrixed organization. This position will support the NASA End User Services Program Office at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. As a key member of the Program Management Office (PMO), this individual will support senior program management and project managers in the successful execution of complex projects that directly impact national priorities in space exploration and aeronautical research.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Coordinate project activities throughout the full lifecycle of a NASA project, including review gates, technical meetings, and execution presentations.
• Maintain and monitor project deliverables such as plans, schedules, reviews, and status reports.
• Maintain SharePoint document repository of project artifacts.
• Prepare and present detailed project status reports.
• Support project managers as necessary in the daily execution of their assigned project workload.
• Coordinate proposal development and submission activities, including task orders and changes, ensuring timely and compliant delivery.
• Interface with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a BA Degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of experience.
• Proven experience successfully supporting project and proposal delivery
• Experience coordinating Task Order (TO) and On-Contract Growth (OCG) proposals
• Knowledge of Federal contracting and subcontracting fundamentals
• Experience working within a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) services contract
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint document management
• Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training.
• Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and teamwork.
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience with: ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL.
• Experience with Leidos Bid and Proposal processes.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.