The Defense group of Leidos has an opening for an RMF Analyst Manager to be located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Our customer maintains a highly demanding mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services. The RMF Analyst will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, problem and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks. The RMF Analyst will implement and support Leidos RAPMAP for creating and maintaining artifacts required to demonstrate compliance and achieve their goal.
This position will report directly to the RMF Lead, with regular interaction with the Cyber Security Manager and government POCs.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Provide management support to the RMF for NIPR/SIPR & Coalition networks under the purview of the Command.
- Manage and maintain the RMF assessment and Authorization program.
- Develop, update, organize, maintain, and track RMF documentation using information obtained from the customer.
- Prepare test plans.
- Provide assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conduct complex risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Analyze policies and procedures against DoD security policies and regulations and provide recommendations for closing gaps.
- Develop and complete system security plans and contingency plans.
- Recommend system enhancements to improve security deficiencies.
- Interface with both client managers and system users.
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must hold current and active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret.
- BA/BS degree +4 years, AA/AS degree + 7 years, or a major cert + 11 years, or 11 years of recent specialized experience.
- DOD 8570 IAM I, must include Security+ or equivalent.
- RMF Certification or equivalent.
- Expert level experience with DoD IT security requirements.
- Expert level experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process and development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification packages.
- ITIL v3 – Foundation.
- DOD 8570 IAM II.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Experience in network access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response, information security methods, and risk management.
- Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-2016 and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs.
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.