Provide support to the goals of the Office of Performance Analysis by performing a wide range of program office support functions including but not limited to, integrated schedule management, information gathering, analysis and timely reporting of information attained and analysis accomplished.
The overall achievement goal is to provide planning and organization to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
Coordinate with the Office of Performance Analysis by providing updates, sharing information, and ensuring that the analysis and recommendations to be attained are in alignment with FAA goals.
This coordination and support overlies the OPSNET Replacement Program and its connections to and integration with other existing AJR-G tools and programs.
Specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop a Program Management Plan
- Create and maintain program/project schedules
- Develop and maintain a system development monitoring plan to track progress
- Provide support for the completion of documents and artifacts required by the FAA Joint Resources Council (JRC)
- Provide procurement support in industry outreach and preparation of Requests for Information (RFI)
- Develop information and presentations for executive review
- Coordinate activities and act as a liaison between OPSNET-R Development contractor and various FAA organizations and offices
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports on project progress
- Assist in the preparation of formal documentation and present plans and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
- Knowledge of the FAA Joint Resources Council processes and documentation.
- Familiarity with the FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS)
- Familiarity with FAA Cloud Services (FCS) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
- Experience with Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)
- Experience with developing a Program Management Plan
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, and as part of a virtual team.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.