Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for a SharePoint Developer/Data Integrator to join our Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) team. In this role, you will develop, maintain, and improve efficient and effective EngineeringEdge® NextGen (the Leidos common process) SharePoint solutions leveraging common SharePoint resources, data integration and data visualization to drive organizational efficiency. In addition, you will be instrumental in maturing the enterprise’s ability to share and manage EngineeringEdge® NextGen related information to empower teamwork, provide quick access to EngineeringEdge® NextGen related information, and seamlessly collaborate across the enterprise.
Ideally, we would like this role to be supported from National Capital Region, but we will also consider telecommute for the right person.
- Develop, migrate and sustain of a comprehensive SharePoint site that incorporates current and future EngineeringEdge® NextGen data integration, visualization and reporting needs.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise EngineeringEdge® NextGen data visualization.
- Maintain data currency, as required.
- If needed, create web databases that are integrated with SharePoint to serve as a data source for EngineeringEdge NextGen data.
- Develop a dashboard (on SharePoint) to show views joining multiple SharePoint lists.
- Develop Power BI analytics, dashboards, and publish reports to power BI service and establish gateway refresh schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, such as computer science or systems engineering, and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with SharePoint site administration, SharePoint Designer, data integration, configuration, reporting, Nintex Workflow and Nintex forms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required with PowerPivot models and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Experience with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with data analysis, data modeling and data presentation (reports, charts, tables, dependencies, interfaces, etc.)
- Managing projects against deadlines
- Good working knowledge of business and engineering tools
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment.
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Experience in implementing industry standards and models (CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1) on a project or for an organization.
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) or Software Testing Life Cycle principles, practices, lifecycles, and management.
- Use PowerShell to create various scripts to automate reports and facilitate data visualization.
- Business Process Mapping
- Dashboard Metrics and Data Analysis
- Database Design, Database-Driven Web Applications, Database-driven Websites
- Experience working in SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.