Leidos is looking for an eDiscovery Task Supervisor with a passion for all phases of litigation support and a desire to lead challenging projects for the U.S. Government. We are a fast-paced group tasked to provide innovative solutions by utilizing technologies that are defensible, efficient, and that present our customers with the knowledge they need to defend their positions. We enjoy a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts of the Leidos organization. We are customer-obsessed and always strive to provide the best professional experience while driving the most value for Leidos.
As a Task Supervisor, you will work with multidisciplinary teams across divisions to plan and deliver projects on time and within budget. This position requires a strong customer service/client solutions background, solid understanding of eDiscovery methodologies, excellent organizational skills, and experience in working on projects with cross-functional technical and legal teams. Successful candidates must be action-oriented, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to executive, business, technical, and client audiences. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be able to establish an effective approach in their duties that will deliver on the goals and objectives of all assigned projects.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support a government contracting team providing litigation support services, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow team and client to meet client needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting Leidos team leaders to provide stellar customer service.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
This position reports to and takes work direction from a Supervisory Paralegal, Project Supervisor or Project Manager. This position has no direct reports.
What You'll Do Day to Day:
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting all government clients with litigation support needs
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including searching, document review stats and updates, data intake, data QC.
- First line supervisor for discovery, pre-trial, and trial support activities such as document acquisition, witness binder preparation, exhibit preparation and duplication, case file set up and maintenance, trial-site/courtroom support assignments, screening/discovery efforts, etc.
- Task supervision for document scanners/coders, paralegals, and other clerical support staff to accomplish tasks.
- Report on task progress; troubleshoot task issues; perform quality control spot-checking as necessary to ensure that work is of high quality and meets contract requirements;
- Coordinate with other Contractor support staff, including data processing support staff; and documents the work performed.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 (two) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Broad experience in a variety of areas (e.g. document center, coding shop, field discovery, etc.) - is preferable to limited experience in one area only
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday – Friday, 8hours per day
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- No travel required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
In return, we will offer you:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global client solutions company. Upon full time employment, we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for bonuses.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.