Leidos is seeking interested employees to perform Geospatial or Multi -Discipline ISR duties at Langley AFB.
Geospatial Analyst Primary Responsibilities
- Conduct technical and operational geospatial analysis of medium altitude Full Motion Video (FMV) and provide crypto-linguist support to AF end users.
- Support the development procedures and manage troubleshooting support for sub-component systems/capabilities (e.g., establish and maintain Non-classified Internet Protocol Router (NIPR), Secret Internet Protocol Router (SIPR), and JWICS accounts and workstations in support of the crews).
- Provide in-depth analytical research and gather, collate, analyze, fuse, and brief the Government on allocated ISR activity in support of the assigned mission of the supported organization.
- Function as part of an intelligence analytical unit providing intelligence support as directed by the Government.
- Plan ISR missions in support of the assigned mission of the supported organization.
Note: All personnel assigned to a crew duty position shall complete training requirements and maintain currency and Mission Ready (MR) status within the guidelines of Air Combat Command Instruction (ACCI) 14-201 Volume 1 (AF DCGS Training Program), ACCI 14-201 Volume 2 (AF DCGS Standardization and Evaluation), and ACCI 14-201 Volume 3(Operations) as applicable for their assigned crew position.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience . Intelligence related experience can substitute for a degree.
- Applicants must have exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance .
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.