The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Field Service Analyst with a DoD Secret clearance. This position will support the DCGS-A Field Office at Fort Hood with Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems (FoS) products. This position will report to the Leidos DCGS-A Program Manager at Fort Hood, TX.
Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions. Has knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems. Performs analysis of system operations. Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
Three (3) years’ experience in related activities
- Associate’s degree or two (2) year technical school in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline preferred; Four (4) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret /SCI upon hire.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline plus 3 years of experience in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
- Active Top Secret clearance. Ability to obtain SCI upon hire.
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level I & II Certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Computer Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.