Leidos is actively recruiting to select and hire a Sr. Program Manager to lead a critical program to modernize a U.S. Government agency’s IT infrastructure to support the rapidly growing demand for secure information across heterogeneous networks and devices and many locations. This senior manager will build and direct a world-class team to work with client stakeholders to improve the capability and capacity of core infrastructure operations and service delivery to meet the needs of a highly mobile workforce
The Sr. Program Manager will serve as the Leidos primary point-of-contact with the Government program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors.
- Direct the design, engineering, deployment and sustainment of a modernized, resilient, and secure IT infrastructure and systems
- Ensure efficient and effective O&M for existing infrastructure and systems during the modernization effort
- Plan and implement technology and processes to enable effective scaling and support for surge operations
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Present the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
- Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Active TS clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 15 years of prior relevant experience
- Active PMI PMP certification
- 6 years of experience as a program manager on very large (over $300M total value) IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
- 3 years of experience leading complex IT infrastructure modernization efforts
- Experience with IT infrastructure integration with command, control, and communications platforms
- Experience in planning and implementing managed services
- Experience serving as a Program Manager on performance-based contracts for the U.S. Government
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items
- Experience with NIST SP 800 series or ISO 27000 series documents for information security management and risk assessment
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Understanding of DevOps/Agile concepts and processes
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience managing cost-type task orders and performance -based contracts
- Experience in network and cyber security design, engineering and operations
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Experience with ship and aircraft-based IT platforms
- Experience implementing and managing large purchasing initiatives
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.