The NISC III program within the Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst to assist the FAA Mobile Asset Management team with renovating and repairing assets that are not yet deployable.
The Logistics Analyst will work independently to establish policies, procedures and goals for equipment upgrades, transports, and maintenance to ensure the successful completion of work is within budget and schedule constraints, and ensure logistical missions are effectively carried out.
Employee will perform logistics management operations that include planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support specified missions.
Specific duties for the position include:
- Schedule and monitor funding milestones for appropriateness and timeliness.
- Monitor organizational compliance with logistical regulations.
- Collaborate and plan with appropriate personnel to coordinate and/or execute operations.
- Resolve logistics, supply, distribution, information and service problems.
- Evaluate equipment performance and customer satisfaction with the services provided, as well as technical documentation of the service evaluated.
- Be responsible for test equipment upkeep, storage, as well as planning and packing for remote maintenance.
- Provide routine management and safety upgrades (grounding, bonding, Lockout/Tagout procedures, standardization of towing assets, power panel replacements, painting, etc.) of the assets; and participate in deployments.
- Assist management with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes and control costs.
- Organize personnel, and assist with training as required, while organizing budgets and courier expenses.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Normally requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with clients, couriers and other operational departments to maintain deploy-ability status for all assets.
- Great coordination skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Communications Equipment (ICOM, PET2000, URC200, CM200, Voice Switch and Voice Recorder)
- Stand Alone Weather Sensors (SAWS)
- Environmental (HVAC and E/G)
- Towing trailers
- Experience with COR (Chain of Responsibility)
- FAA experience highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.