The Airborne Solutions Operations at Leidos currently has an opening for a Supply Chain Specialist to work in Manassas, Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in advancing the Airborne Solutions' growing capability. In this role, the Supply Chain Specialist will monitor updates to the bill of materials for aircraft modifications, track requests for procurement from end-to-end, search ILS (Inventory Locator Service) to determine vendors stock, support daily stand-up meetings, track delivery of materials, and work with Logistics to procure materials in support of aircraft maintenance and production.
- Participate in meetings supporting daily aircraft activities
- Work in a team environment solving supply chain issues
- Review Bill of Materials
- Track parts and materials procurements
- Reconcile shipments and inventory with logistics personnel
- Work with program team to meet procurement requirements
- Record keeping of financial information related to purchases
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of prior relevant experience
- Four (4) years of aircraft supply chain support for maintenance and/or modification
- An understanding of the aviation industry and standard vendors
- Experience with ILS (Inventory Locator System) or equivalent tool
- Experience in meeting deadlines and schedules for the acquisition of materials/parts
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) structure
- Experience with aircraft parts procurement and supply chain
- Knowledge of FAA Part 145 requirements
- Experience with EBis
- Active Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.