The Defense Group currently has an opening for a Security Administrator/Warehouse Logistician in the Chesapeake, VA office in support of multiple contracts and customers. The candidate must possess the confidence to make decisions and learn new tasks related to Defense Program Security, high value contract support, and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities, equipment and information. The candidate will also ensure aspects of the Leidos core capabilities are compliant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support the local Facility Security Officer (FSO) implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as classified inventory and document control, security investigations, classification control, visitor/access control, Communications Security (COMSEC) in compliance with the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD254), Program Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives, all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled information and technology and government policies.
- Duties may also include studying, investigating, preparing reports and/or recommendations for preventative or corrective actions in areas requiring specific expertise.
- The facility maintains an inventory of 10000+ items with an area that is capable of generating and maintaining classified hardware, software, firmware, and documentation for approximately 800 software and firmware total assets annually.
- The area supported is capable of reproducing approved software and firmware changes for distribution to fleet systems in accordance with outfitting schedules or in response to Installation and Check Out (INCO) or fleet failures.
- Warehouse logistics, inventory and document control including packaging, handling, storage, transportation, and maintenance of physical locations and processes that ensure all environmental storage requirements (humidity and temperature control) are met with respect to items such as test equipment, circuit cards, and magnetic storage media for US and Foreign Military Sales customers.
- Responsible for storing and shipping all Sponsor Owned Material (SOM) at the government’s expense and maintaining the inventory listings of all program owned material eliminating potential shortages and initiating replenishment actions accordingly.
- Ensure all shipments and material transfers shall be accompanied by standard form Requisition and Invoice/Shipping Documentation including appropriate data required to properly identify the material and destination, shipment dates and modes, receiver and shipping/bill of lading information to relate the shipment to an associated transaction.
- Requires a high school diploma and 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- An active Secret clearance and ability maintain clearance level is required.
- Experience in Industrial Security.
- Experience in COMSEC.
- Knowledge of Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Closed Area management.
- Knowledge of JPAS, DISS, eQIP, NISS
- Resourceful in solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.