The Service Level Management Lead will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the Department of Defense IP networks.
This position will report directly to the Deputy Program Manager with regular interaction with the Program Manager and government POC.
- Provide, integrate, and manage Service Level Management (SLM) to meet existing Government Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Organizational Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Monitor supported systems to ensure that proactive measures are taken (or recommended if Government action is required) to avoid breach of agreed upon levels of service. Report any breaches to agreed upon level of service via incident reporting methods.
- Review all SLAs/OLAs in coordination between N&NC/J6 and other entities to evaluate capability of J6 to provide service levels being requested in the terms of the agreement(s). Advise J6 on any shortfalls in capability to support requested service levels, any omitted services or support that should be considered in the agreement(s), the delta between current capabilities and those required to support requested service levels, and any recommendation on how to bridge any such delta.
- Produce and report a monthly SLM report for each N&NC directorate, Washington Office, and Office of Defense Mexico that includes, but not limited to, incidents open and closed by priority, service requests open and closed by priority, and specific service metrics for the directorate service that apply to each directorate.
- Support and maintain User Profiles for the core types of N&NC Users as defined by the Government.
- Bachelor's Degree and prior relevant experience; 10+ years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience in Service Level Management (SLM), to include managing technical support services for Service Level Agreements (SLA)/Operational Level Agreements (OLA)
- Understanding of DoD and NORAD/NORTHCOM organization and functions
- Understanding of IT support functions / roles in a DoD environment
- Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, customer satisfaction tracking and service improvement
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Experience with platforms: Directory Services; PKI, Client and Server Operating Systems
- Experience with messaging: Exchange, LYNC, SMEPED, Mobile Devices
- Experience with storage solutions: SAN, SQL, Backup, Virtualization
- Experience with network security/monitoring: SCOM, SCCM, SPECTRUM, Imaging, updates, Deployment, Circuit Status, SolarWinds
- Experience with portal: IIS, TMT, SharePoint, IE
- Experience with situational awareness tools/products: COP, GCCS-J
- Experience with networking: Routing/Switching/Firewalls/VOIP
- Experience with SATCOM products: Tactical Satellite, all relevant bands (Ka, Ku, C, X)
- ITIL Practitioner or Expert Certification
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Familiarization of DOD regulations and directives
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.