The Defense Group at Leidos currently has a career opportunity for a Voice Services PWCS (Personal Wireless Communications) Lead to work at The Pentagon.
The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR, missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas required are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E); and National Military Command Center (NMCC). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
The Voice Services PWCS Lead will help the Voice Services Manager in nearly all capacities, serving as the right-hand of the manager. Collaborates with the manager to plan and implement initiatives, projects, etc. while being on the floor. Requires good people management skills, as well as some technical skill.
- Manages all PWCS (personal wireless communications), projects for the 844th Comm Group at the Pentagon.
- Helps to lead 7 person team responsible for maintaining & upgrading of all iOS mobile devices across AFNCR
- Performs service plan maintenance/billing accountability through AT&T Premier
- Coordinates with DISA to issue and maintain DoD Mobility Classified Capability (DMCC) devices for VIP personnel
- Ensures proper training for PWCS staff
- Manages CHES email client migration project for 1689 end users
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Currently possess Security+ CE certification
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance
- Ability to troubleshoot an issue logically to its conclusion
- Mobility, iPhone, Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Remedy and CHES experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.