Leidos is seeking a customer service oriented Tier 1 Service Desk agent to provide efficient and accurate customer service and technical support in a 365x24x7 Service Desk.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide first level End User support and resolution to IT technical issues
- Obtains critical customer information through help desk calls by asking questions regarding the customer’s issue
- Guide users through IT technical problem solving process
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Properly diagnose issues and route unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Accurately document user’s information in ticketing system during and after each call
- Provide excellent customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1+ years of related technical support and/or help desk experience
- Must be able to obtain Federal Public Trust Clearance
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common Windows applications in a Windows environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical field
- 2+ years of related experience
- Ticketing System experience (ServiceNow, Maximo, Remedy, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.