The CO&E Operations Manager supports the Capture Operations and Excellence division with leading division wide operational initiatives. Specifically this role is responsible identifying and leading strategic projects working with various stakeholders internal and external to the Division, implementing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of the CO&E leadership development programs and its participants, the facilitation of the CO&E Intern Program, and providing data analysis and reporting on performance.
- Establish partnerships throughout the broader BD&S Organization and be an advocate for CO&E leadership development programs assisting with the selection of participants and identification and assignment of rotations
- Act as team lead and mentor for CO&E leadership development participants
- Develop a timeline for the intern program to ensure talented candidate pool. Work with leaders to define intern assignments and ensure meaningful work assignments
- Act as team lead and mentor for interns
- Provide thoughtful, strategic improvement recommendations for improving process and performance within CO&E
- Serve as Project Manager for the implementation of the CO&E Resource Management system maintaining ownership post implementation
- Leads others and directs all phases of assigned projects
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of business performance
- Develop solutions to business challenges and problems
- Develop and create presentations or other visual materials in support of CO&E Leadership meetings
- Supports the Senior Vice President for CO&E with developing and managing business rhythms
- Serve as an advocate for CO&E across the broader organization
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
- Experience with the execution of Leadership Development Programs and/or Intern Programs
- Experience with strategy development
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to learn new applications
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years applicable experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Thorough knowledge of the Leidos Win Plan and Strategy Development process
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.