Leidos is currently looking for a Sourcing Recruiter within our Talent Acquisition team, specifically supporting our Intel space.
Candidate will be responsible for sourcing various skill sets within our Mission Solutions Operation. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed all staffing objectives for the operations by recruiting top talent. Candidate will partner with recruiters to source for high level TS/SCI with Polygraph technical candidates.
- Will focus on sourcing/recruiting IT level candidates (Software Developers, Administrators, Data Scientists, etc.) with TS/SCI w/Polygraph; specifically focused on the VA Intel space.
- Will be able to identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Will need to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract candidates.
- Will proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates.
- Will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling and complex internet searches.
- Will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more.
- Will work to negotiate offers through recruiter/Hiring Manager direction.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience with primary focus on sourcing in a quick turn fast paced environment
- Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and drive
- Must be motivated with strong interpersonal skills with excellent candidate management skills
- Ability to attract candidates with Polygraph clearances
- Ability to implement new sourcing initiatives
- Ability to generate large, high quality pipeline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with using applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.