Leidos is seeking a SharePoint System Administrator to support a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The SharePoint System Administrator will support infrastructure services, operations and maintenance across multiple geographic locations. The SharePoint System shall deploy, operate and maintain SharePoint services, including load balancing, PKI authentication, and claims-based authentication as well as support site setup, permission management, troubleshooting, and service requests for customers as well as content and knowledge managers. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and familiar with using SharePoint. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- ID ways for direct IdAM integration.
- Help migrate users to SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- Help process asset library, risk database, and business rhythm calendar (Leidos best practice) to enhance SA for stakeholders.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for Root Cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and schedule.
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Foundation of knowledge around SharePoint
- Experience with Tier 2 system administration
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- 2-4 years of experience is required and a Bachelor’s degree is desired. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 4 additional years of experience may be substituted.
Security Clearance Requirement
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position.
- Used Nintex workflows to improve self-service of security paperwork, badge requests, and business process automation
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.