The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Developer (AWS, Java, Analytics) to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, Annapolis Junction, MD area.
- Working in the financial environment, the successful candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop visualizations for analytics that pull data from multiple financial sources, as well as classic SIGINT.
- You will be developing new ways to represent the data using data science methods such as graphs.
- You will be working directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated environment.
- This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced arena.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4- 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4-8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least five ﴾5﴿ years of experience in software‐intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least three ﴾3﴿ years of experience as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration ﴾with both new and existing systems﴿.
Experience with AWS is a plus Experience with containers ﴾i.e. Docker﴿ is a plus Experience developing clients that use RESTful services.
Maven Experience with version control ﴾Git/Subversion﴿
Experience with customer's GM and MASH architectures is a plus Experience with server side REST architecture a plus
Must be able to work in a team environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.