The Systems for Inspections, Recalls, Compliance Enforcement (SIRCE) and Imports program supports the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Office of Regulatory Affairs’ (ORA) critical work to safeguard the foods, drugs, devices, biologics, and veterinary products that the Agency regulates. These systems continue to evolve to meet emerging business needs and to support new mandates and initiatives. It is important to respond to customer needs and issues. The Offline Developer position supports the eNSpect development team in developing a Software solution for offline inspections for field agents.
Specific roles & responsibilities for the .NET and WPF Offline SW Development position include but not limited to the following:
- Development of Offline code using .NET and WPF
- Responding to defects from production system
- Performing code inspections
- Collaboration with the Business Analysts, test team and leads
- Documentation for customer deliverables
- Update of assigned tasks in ALM
- Ability to very quickly ramp up to understand code, provide updates, design inputs, interfaces to other applications within the eNSpect solution (Online and Oracle DB interfaces)
BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Min least 2-5 years .NET experience and programming with C#
- Min least 1 year working experience with .Net WPF and associated Design Patterns
- Experience working with Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience building Windows Standalone applications with personal database servers
- Experience working with Oracle or any other RDBMS, writing and executing SQL Queries,
- Experience working in an Agile Work Environment and knowledge of scrums and sprints
- Agile development experience
- Code inspection experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to clearly articulate key technical concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work well in a team environment spanning multiple locations.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Word Automation, Oracle Policy Modeling or experience or other Rules Engines , SQL Anywhere Mobilink server experience or knowledge
- Working knowledge of ALM (workload tracking)
- Working knowledge of JIRA (production ticket system)
# Years’ experience – 2-5 Years SW Development experience in .NET
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.