- Install, repair, and maintain a variety of telephony and related equipment including telephone switches, remote switching modules, VOIP systems, and trunk interfaces.
- Provide customer with capabilities design services and make recommendations as to new equipment, upgrades, and capabilities to be incorporated into the existing network.
- Employ in-depth knowledge of telephone switching and network technologies and hardware including VOIP.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 â�� 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Familiarity with leading telephony equipment vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, and DSG.
- One of the following certifications is required: Avaya, VOIP, STU/STE, Call Managers, ACD, Tempest Repair. End user equipment familiarity is also required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.