Leidos’ Payroll services team is seeking a customer service oriented Payroll Help Desk Specialist Lead in Oak Ridge - TN. This position will be responsible for providing support to employees related to payroll issue resolution, delegating, running metrics and status reporting, as well as payroll support. This role reports into the Director of Payroll.
- Manage team’s performance, schedules and maintains responsiveness to all inquiries.
- Develop and maintain workflows for managing the ticket tracking system
- Develop & Maintain Service team training documentation, provide formal and continuous training to ensure high quality service response. Support the development of standard operating procedures, Knowledge Base (KB) articles for the use of service team; conduct continuous improvement service desk support and update knowledge base as required.
- Serve as a first point of contact to respond to inquiries received from employees, Vendor, HR and other internal stakeholders related to payroll.
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources
- Collaborate with sub-functions in the organization that support Payroll
- Manage and work with key business partners (vendor) to aid in first call resolution
- Research and resolve issues related to inquiries; tax update, direct deposit update, garnishment, employee self-service portal and pay check etc
- Follow up with employees, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Produce weekly matrix reporting
- A high school diploma and 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Customer service experience in help desk environment
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and accounting systems
- Payroll experience
- Experience with ADP and/or Ultipro payroll system
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.